viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Traduction: Design is not cheap

Every day from my daily readings on my career (or at least what I would like it to be my career) I am giving the step of the level of prostitution in which the design is really depressing to see that people stomp left that way and at the same time dishonors his own career in a very humiliating, a graphic designer should be more than a "designer", imagine a world without color, without form, without order and without creativity all you see is designed, from the TV panoramic announcements, introductions and series of novels, everything is within the branch of design.

Logos, for serving

One thing which we take care of the designers is to create the corporate image of companies both large medium or small, simple business or even a non-profit organization, the "product" is a logo, a logo? A logo is the first impression of the company is working to give the feeling of trust, recognition to the masses (as well as Nike has achieved and Mac for example) professionalism, in addition to an automatic feeling of superiority gained.

Yet many entities do not have a logo, which makes me want to think that this is due to the level of ignorance that is on this issue.

Other reasons why a logo is not worth $ 3

The logo is the starting point of the corporate image
A logo needs to Longevity
Needs to be Original
Must be Professional
A logo should reflect the work and time by which the design step.

Prostitution without paying!

there is an issue around the web for some time called SPEC SPECWORK or SPECULATIVE WORK.

Eg I designed it, and I pay if I like. / This is terrible.

To further clarify (which I think it is clearer than water) this is an example:

Yesterday night I went with my girl to the dentist, she went to the wisdom tooth surgery, just to accompany me while I talked to one of the doctors told me I noticed my teeth into some problems that could cause major problems with time if not treated, I told him that I could work with it and we will gladly pay if I liked the result, I replied that this was impossible, he had to do a quote for a price you have set before working on my teeth. (not that I told the doctor, really seeing Mindfreak)

This happens daily in the design industry, with speculative work and contests is the same
work to see if he likes the guy, if you run out of anything, time is money and can not be reversed if the gain is not guaranteed.


A comic representative:

http://freelanceswitch.com/freelance-freedom/freelance-freedom-43/
http://freelanceswitch.com/freelance-freedom/freelance-freedom-40/


There is a forum where design competitions are logos, banners, web and all, is the only one that I like to think that there is no other.

Do not mention it for reasons of morality itself, but if they can find.

Then submit logos comparative good and bad logos.

Until next time

Read more at:

http://creaindigo.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario